GrahamSpencer is a tight-knit and dynamic team of brand researchers & strategists, web developers, graphic artists, storytellers, copywriters, film & video artists, media planners, public relations professionals and exhibition developers. We are a high-horsepower, full-service, fully integrated agency serving local, national and international clients.
Founded in 1987, we maintain offices in Chicago, IL; Nashville, TN; Atlanta, GA; Salt Lake City, UT and Rockford, IL. The breadth of our geographic exposure enhances the age and gender diversity of our team.
GSearch, our proprietary research methodology helps define our reputation for developing smart solutions to difficult problems. It allows us to distill the many attributes and values of complicated brands and selling propositions into highly focused, compelling messages that get results and create long-term, sustainable success.
We partner with clients to help them attract, engage, delight, convert, and transact with their customers and other key stakeholders through compelling, award-winning, expertly-executed creative communications. From brand identity and advertising work for fledgling start-ups to sophisticated campaigns for Fortune 500 companies to museum exhibitions celebrating rock n’ roll, GS’s history is dotted with successful projects of literally all shapes and sizes in a wide variety of vertical markets.
If you’d like to learn more, please reach out. We would love to hear what’s on your mind.
Research / Planning / Discovery
- GSearch qualitative/quantitative business/communications research methodology
- Strategic Planning
- Communications, planning, positioning, segmentation, etc.
- Usability & UX/Needs testing
- ADA Compliance Testing & Assurance
Branding / Advertising / Design / Public Relations / Event Marketing & Management
- Naming, logo & identity
- Advertising in all online and offline media
- Collateral design
- Trade show communications
- Event creation, management & marketing
- Event Ideation and Execution
- Content development
- Museum exhibition design & management
- Internal communications
- Novelties & wearables
- Media planning and placement
- Multi-lingual marketing
- Print publications
- Public & media relations offline and online
- Windows, Linux, OS X systems
- Front-end development (HTML5, CSS3, JS, AJAX, CSS pre-processing)
- Back-end development (PHP, NET, Java, Ruby, Python, NodeJS, SQL)
- Mobile development (Objective-C, Swift, Java)
- Content Management Systems (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento)
- Social Media API Integration
- Site Analytics
Multimedia & Broadcast
- Television/Film/Video/Documentary Development
- Music composition & production
- Exhibition Content